Sunday, March 23, 2008

Glad to know they're looking out for us

I was BLOWN AWAY when I saw this. I mean, I know DICK Cheney has always lived up to his (first) name, but this is just, wow.



So?? "No, I don't care what the American people think. I can't be swayed in my decisions by what the American people want!" Great.

Dana Perino, the current White House press secretary explained in her March 20 briefing:
"You had input. The American people have input every four years, and that's the way our system is set up."
So, apparently, this isn't a government "by the people, for the people, and of the people." Because, according to Perino, it's just "by the people." After that, screw you, we'll just put DICK in charge, who's never blown off course by the demands and desires of the people that put him there in the first place. Makes me feel really great about our "democracy."

Still wonder why Obama is so popular? Why he's so successful in his campaign for HOPE and CHANGE?

1 comment:

  1. So...I didn't know that you had a blog! (I might have a log time ago but I probably didn't know what they were then) Now I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...