Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Never Fails

Obama continues to impress me. I don't know if I have been hearing about this nonstop for the past couple of days because I live in the DC area, because I'm a political junkie, or because everyone knows about it, but Obama's Chicago minister made some incredibly angry, divisive, hateful remarks in a recent sermon.





While I can sympathize with many of his sentiments, I do think he gets quite impassioned and a bit carried away. Many people are criticizing Obama for even associating with Wright and question whether Obama is bringing the country the "Wright Message." Obama chose to speak today in PA in response to Wright's remarks, who has now retired from the ministry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...