Monday, May 12, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week, and my 3rd period students were so sweet to throw me a "surprise party" on Friday! I was in on their secret surprise baby shower for the English teacher next door, and while I had her out of the room, they were sneaky enough to decorate my room, too. When I came in the room, all of the lights were off, and they yelled, "We appreciate you!" They even threw "confetti" on me (ripped up paper from my desk, lol). They brought in homemade brownies, chips and salsa, soda, and they made me the cutest card ever with all of their signatures inside! So sweet! Here's the front of the card (that's a drawing of me!):


I love my job! :-)

1 comment:

  1. We appreciate you too! You must be the best teacher in the world:) Lance

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...