Monday, July 28, 2008

Bust a move

In order to make sure I have a healthy heart, I know I really need to do some cardio exercises during the week. Plus, it'll help control my anxiety and get rid of some of my flabdominals in the process. I refuse to run outside for two reasons: 1) the humidity here would kill me with one shot; and 2) I don't really want to be one of those women who gets attacked in the middle of the afternoon. The perks of living in an urban area.

The gym? Well, I got a membership and have been once. I'm not very good about that.

So, I thought to myself, I love dancing around the house, but I look foolish when I perform these same moves in public. Erego:


There were about 7 different options to choose from at the bookstore last night. I almost got the Dancing With the Stars: Cardio Dance, but I couldn't tell if it had different time options like the Gaiam video.

We'll see if this goes any better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...