Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life... Illustrated

I saw this on my friend Monique's Facebook page, and thought it was cute. Therefore, I am stealing the idea and putting it on my blog. And then I will be tagging some of you, so I can pass it on :-)

Instructions: Go to a photo site like Flickr, type your answers to the questions in the "search" box, use ONLY the first page, and upload a photo as the answer.

1. What's your first name?

Michelle

2. What's your favorite thing to do?

Cuddle :-)

3. What is your favorite color?

Mauve

4. What is your favorite movie?

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

5. What is your favorite time of year?

The beginning of autumn

6. Name your favorite beverage.

Merlot

7. Where is your dream vacation?

Croatia

8. What is your favorite dessert?

Sopapillas

9. What do you want to do when you grow up?

Change the world

10. What do you love most in life?

Learning

11. One word to describe yourself.

Comfortable


Now... I will tag: Lance, Marla, and Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...