Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Oh, so THAT'S how you make friends!

Ta-da! I never thought the day would come, but I actually made a page on Facebook. I got an invite from an old friend and I thought, "Hey, why not?" I heard it was way cooler than MySpace, anyway. Am I cool enough for this? I'm not sure, but I guess I'll give it a shot!

I went to a garden center down the road yesterday and bought some new plants. Stuck them in the ground this morning. This one's a ground cover rose that's supposed to be about 30" high and 3' wide. I'm hoping it will spread out and cascade down the wall. That'd be so nice :-)


I also planted some lavender, but the picture was only okay, and I didn't feel like going out to take another one.

Believe it or not, I don't have anything else to say right now!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, Marla gets listed as a "friends on blogger" but I'm not!? I mean come on... history here girl...I'm just sayin. j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ha! I didn't even realize. On you go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...