Thursday, July 24, 2008

The results

Okay, the landscapers are done. They didn't finish until this morning, which is why I didn't put pictures up last night. I tried to take the pictures from the same spots as the others, so you can compare.

The border beween the two halves of the back yard

Before

After

The yard from the driveway

Before

After

The steps and pathway to the back porch

Before

After

The pathway to the back porch from the steps

Before

After

I like the new pathway up to the back porch, and it's nice to have all of the ivy gone, but I miss the green! They were very gentle with my plants, and as you can see, the lavender and roses haven't been touched. However, my flowers in the back, that were still small green shoots, have been mulched over. We'll see if any of them continue to sprout up through the mulch. Oh, and the flowering trees have been cut down.

So, what do you think of the changes?

3 comments:

  1. You should edit this post to put the pictures all together, though I'm happy to scroll back and forth between the posts to see. Anyway I'm sure it was hard having things change without knowing how it would happen. I'm also glad the guys were gentle to an extent. I really think the new set up looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great Michellita! Are you going to fill in the remaining dirt spots with flowers? Trees? Bushes? Whatever you do, things will fill in very nicely I think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...