Saturday, July 05, 2008

Their own kind of fireworks

We went to our friends' wedding last night up in Maryland. It was a good time. The ceremony was supposed to be outside, but it was raining, so they were able to move it inside without a problem. We just went from have 120 seats to having only 30, but nobody seemed to freak out about anything. The ceremony and vows were very sweet.

The dinner/reception was also outside, but under a tent. They had a great live swing band playing and some delicious food. And the rain made it nice and cool outside!

I had fun hanging out with everyone, but I didn't last too long... I was ti-red! Eric and I went back to the hotel around 11/11:30 and I totally crashed out.

This was our table at dinner. Table 12 rules, Table 11 drools! :-)

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...