Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to work

I've been back at work yesterday and today, which means the blogging may slow down just a bit. I don't have time to do it from work, and I don't always feel like getting on the computer when I get home. We'll see how it goes!

It's been fun to be back. I saw a few of last year's kids around the building today, which was really nice. It's definitely nice to ease back into things.

This weekend, Eric and I are going to a crab feast up in Maryland with his mom. That should be fun.

Oh! And on Wednesday I got to hang out with my college roommate, Jeannette, all day. It was great! We haven't seen each other in almost 5 years, so it was fantastic to be able to catch up. I can't wait till you're back again, Jeannette!

She's so little, she makes me look like a beast next to her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...