Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Uhh... whoops!

I bought these "pillow rollers" the other day. I hate getting up before 7am, and with school starting back in a couple of weeks, I was trying to come up with ways to shorten my getting ready time in the morning. So, I thought if I showered at night and slept with these rollers in, it might give my hair a little bounce the next day.

Luckily, I decided to test it out before actually heading back to work.

This isn't exactly the look I was going for!


I feel a bit like Shirley Temple. I had to go in and wake Eric up to show him. In his still-asleep-and-in-bed state he said, "I actually think it looks good."

Really?

After he actually got out of bed, he just kind of laughed a little bit. Yah, that's more like it.

Scrap that idea!

Update: Turns out, Eric was just laughing at my distress over the hair situation. He actually thinks it looks sexy. Great...!

3 comments:

  1. I definately wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers...

    Then again I've always had a thing for redheads. I almost dated one once... but we both talked about it and came to the conclusion that two redheads dating was a recipe for disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks good too, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thanks! I do have it up in a ponytail right now though...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...