Monday, September 29, 2008

Ignorance

Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque After "Obsession" DVD Hits Ohio


I (of all people!) struggle to find words sufficient to convey my disgust at this terrible act of ignorance and violence. Eric and I received the "Obsession" DVD in the mail a couple of weeks ago (it's being sent out to voters in the swing states) and we threw it away. Clearly, many others did not.

The DVD is basically an anti-Muslim film claiming that Islam is at war with the West. From what I hear, it's a vile piece of hateful propaganda.

I am ashamed to live in a country where some people think it's okay to attack children for being part of a different religion. During their evening prayers. Do you want to know what a terrorist is? Just look at what these sick people did in Ohio.

(the newspaper article)

1 comment:

  1. There are times I'm glad I live in a red state... they take us for granted here and just assume we're voting Republican so they don't do any of that crap to us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...