Sunday, September 28, 2008

A token

I feel like I am neglecting news about myself that any of you uninterested in politics would prefer. (Note: how is it POSSIBLE to be uninterested in politics? This is your LIFE we're talking about here! It matters!)

I've been busy, busy, busy with the start of school. It's flying by already, though -- interims are this week! I've been feeling extra tired this year... I don't remember being so worn out by this time last year. By the time I make it home, I'm just spent. The last thing I want to do is sit and write about something. Plus, I really feel like I've been too busy to even have anything interesting to say!

Ask me some questions. What do you want to know??

2 comments:

  1. What did you eat as a snack during the debate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veggie chili and lots 'o beer. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...