Saturday, October 18, 2008

A fun trip to the library, etc.

Eric and I went to the library this afternoon. Sitting on the counter at the self-checkout station was this receipt from someone who went before us. I don't think it needs any additional comment from me.


I got to spend a couple of days down with the family because of a conference I attended there. Chris was showing me his mad skills with PhotoShop, which I totally don't know how to manipulate. Here's a wolf picture he spruced up. I think it's pretty cool!


Lastly, my dad got a Facebook page. Go look for him if you want to be his friend and I haven't already suggested you to each other! Now, I think it's about time Eric joined the cool kids and got his own page! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...