1. Eric got a new job today! Hooray.
2. I was out on Saturday night and my glasses broke. The right part that goes over your ear? Came clean off.
3. I downloaded an AWESOME album from iTunes. It's from the Pickin' On series... a bluegrass tribute to classic rock. I LOVE it.
4. One of my classes was AWFUL today. Three referrals. I haven't written that many referrals all year! When is Thanksgiving break again...?
5. The newest Beaujolais Nouveau is out! Yum.
6. We're having my favorite Moroccan dish for dinner. I love Eric :-)
7. It's cold. I love it!
8. We went to the grocery store today for the first time in... weeks? A really long time. The farmer's market opens back up in April!
9. I got to catch up yesterday with a middle school friend. It was great! She's in surgery, and I HAD to relate everything she was talking about to Grey's Anatomy. I'm retarded. But I couldn't help it! Oh, Dr. McDreamy...
10. Because who wants a list of only nine?
11. Ten is boring, too. I'm listening to my bluegrass version of I Love Rock and Roll at the moment. Did I mention that I love this album?
12. Oh, I just remembered one more! Apparently, many people in this country are DUMB when it comes to, um, this country. On the Civic Literacy Report Civics Quiz, the average American scores a 49% and the average elected official scores a 44%. Great.... I'm happy to report that I had an 84.85%. Phew!