Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Jack Black

I'm so sick of everyone opposing same-sex marriage. That's fine for you not to think it's right. You don't have to marry someone of the same sex. But you can't make it part of the Constitution in a country that values separation of church and state! What are you going to outlaw next? Sex outside of marriage? Drinking coffee? Staying home on Sundays? You can't force your personal beliefs on others!!!!

Anyway, I've posted extensively about this. I thought perhaps a little song-and-dance number might be fun, instead!

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video was hilarious. I liked your post about all the things you love about eric. And I especially loved his reply lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it is great! Boo on those who voted for Prop 8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah by the way.. I am a follower of "bishop higgin's" blog. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jeannette! I'm glad you like Bishop Higgins - I knew you'd appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...