Friday, December 19, 2008

Tired

Hello, there. I hate it when blogs I read don't post... sorry. I've been REALLY tired and ready for winter break to start! I have to work Monday and Tuesday, and then I'm off until the 5th.

I gave Eric a couple of his presents today. I love giving gifts... I can't ever wait until xmas day to give them! I always give him some early. Lucky him :-) I thought this calendar was funny and knew he'd appreciate it:
Good times.

I'm going to visit both families next week. It's going to be a lot of driving (for Eric... I'm just riding along), but then I'll be home the whole week after xmas. Hopefully I can catch up on sleep and get my brain back :-)

Oh, I sent my sister and bro-in-law this for their fetus. I think it's so cute!!! I got the ladybug.


Okay, that's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. awwwww the lady bug is adorable!!!! have fun on your visits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady bug is the cutest thing ever! They will LOVE it. The cal. made me laugh!
    Travel safely and enjoy your family time. Sending peace and joy your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it's funny you refer to your sister's baby as a fetus! The lady bug is cute, I have not seen that before. Have a merry xmas, miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will for sure tell everyone hi for you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...