Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Obama funny

Wow, has it already been a week? Sorry about that! The quarter is ending this week, and I just got a student teacher who started today, so I've been crazy-busy. In fact, I have about 30 4-page narratives about the French Revolution to grade. Tonight.

The student teacher is great so far. She's very energetic and excited about teaching, so that's a definite bonus.

So, anyway, I just saw this SNL skit. I can't believe I missed it during the election season! It aired the Saturday before the 30-minute Obamercial. It made me laugh!



My sister and her husband are coming out to Virginia tomorrow. He has an interview at VCU for their MHA program. Apparently, it's 4th in the nation. Plus, it'd be nice to have them so close to me (and even closer to our parents)! Good luck to him on Friday! I'll be going down there over the weekend. I haven't seen them since... Christmas 2007? Sheesh.


2 comments:

  1. The Obama plays it cool skit is great too:

    http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/obama-plays-it-cool/866342/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I'm glad that you came across my blog. Been reading a little bit of yours. It's good to see what you've been up to lately.

    Don't be a stranger--
    Janus

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...