Wednesday, February 25, 2009

44 Odd Things about Me

Since I haven't been very good at posting, lately, I thought I'd throw up another meme for fun. Now you can learn more things about me.

1. Do you like Bleu Cheese? I don't think there's a cheese out there that I don't love.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Well, yes, indeed I have.

3. Do you own a gun? No, no, and no.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Lemonade.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. Especially when I have to wait in the waiting room for a long time.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't eat meat very often. But, boy, hot dogs are really yummy. Especially at the beach.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.

9. Can you do push ups? Maybe one or two.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A ring I bought on Overstock. It's pretty.

11. Favorite hobby? Gardening.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Um, no.

13. What's your favorite shoe? Priva.

14. Middle name? I don't have a middle name.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1) That feels nice. 2) Yum. 3) I'm tired.

16. What are 3 drinks you normally drink? Water, wine and coffee

17. Current worry? House.

18. Current hate right now? Waking up on time.

19. Favorite smell? #4711.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? At the neighbor's house with Eric and champagne.

21. Where would you like to go right now? Chinese restaurant.

22. Name three people who will complete this? I'm not asking anyone to complete it.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No.

26. Can you whistle? Yes. But, I whistle better on the inhale than the ex.

27. Favorite color? Purple, I guess.

28. Would you be a pirate? Only a pirate with equal rights. Don't go calling me a wench.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I Will Survive

30. Favorite Girl's Name? My grandma's name. Aleida.

31. Favorite boy's name? Jack.

32. What's in your pocket right now? A hair clip.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Eric telling me about homosexual pirates.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Blue striped flannel.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I was run over by some older boys on bicycles. I had a very swollen chin. It made my mom cry.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes.

37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, for sure.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Um.

39. How many dogs do you have? None... yet! But, as soon as we buy our house, we're adopting a greyhound.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably a few of my students.

41. What is your favorite book? Today? I'm reading the Bell Jar and I like it.

42. What is your favorite candy? Nerds.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Snore,

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Why do I care? I'm dead. Pick something that makes you want to dance it out instead of cry.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this list and getting to know you better. We have several things in common!

    Can't wait until you are in your new house and get that greyhound. They are angels, walking (running) around this earth. Last weekend, at the mall, they had the greyhound rescue group there. I just love those dogs.

    Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great getting to know you...Hope you don't mind if i borrow (steal) this from you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...