Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Posting

Wow, I only have 6 posts for February and it's the 11th! I've been totally slacking :-)

Eric is out of town this week for work. It's not nearly as fun at home without him! He'll be back tomorrow, though... just in time for me to make him be quiet while I watch Grey's! Speaking of, I've been SO busy lately. On Sunday after Zumba with Katylin, she asked me how I liked that week's episode. I hadn't even watched it. In fact, I didn't even REALIZE that I hadn't watched it until she asked me about it! Good thing my DVR is set to record it automatically :-) I got to watch it on Sunday evening, instead. It was good!

My student teacher took over my 4th period class starting yesterday. I didn't say a word the whole period -- tough for me to do! She did great, though. I hope the kids haven't scared her away from teaching! I remember when I was just starting, I was amazed at how much is going on the whole period that you really have to be aware of. I don't even think about it now, but watching her, I remembered how overwhelming it all was! I'm glad I can tell her it gets easier, though.

House hunting is still going well. Hopefully I can post an update in the next two weeks.

I'm drinking wine out of a tupperware cup right now. What a day!

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you for being a teacher. What grade? It's such a hard job these days with the way that children can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I love, love your line "I'm drinking wine out of a Tupperware cup." Excellent!
    I had my all-day interview today with TFA. Now begins the WAIT but it was nice to read this post where you're saying 'it may start tough but gets easier the more practice you get.' That makes me feel...more confident. You are probably an excellent teacher and I bet your students love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...