Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day in the Life

Okay, so when I was in college, there was a student who did comics for the school paper. His comics were called "Day in the Life." I used to think they were the most hilarious thing on the planet. Even funnier than Pearls Before Swine, which I totally heart.

In fact, I cut out my favorites and filed them away.

Funnily enough, I still have them. I just ran across them recently. So, I'll indulge you all occasionally and share. This one might have been my all-time favorite. My sister Christina and I used to always joke about "those crazy spider monkeys, always havin' a good time..."

I wonder whatever happened to this guy. Oh college... good times.

2 comments:

  1. I remember you loving this comic so much! Personally I think the best part of the school paper was the blotter. Oh good times in the blotter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA I totally forgot about that!!! Thank you for re-sharing. Ahh, those crazy spider monkeys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...