Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Our Rockin' Poem

I may have posted this once before, but I just ran across it again, and wanted to share. Hey Annie... holla!

OUR ROCKIN' POEM
By: Annie and Michelle, late one night in college...

i love you more than fat kids love twinkies


i love you more than tacos


i love you more than a teen loves clearasil


and berry scented teen spirit deodorant


i love you almost as much as i love cheese


oh wait, more than cheese too



you complete me like potato chips with a footlong sandwich


or a hot dog


you complete me like fried rice and an eggroll with my dinner



you smell better than homemade lasagna


or just shampooed hair



you make me feel like i just ate at the china king buffet


full to overflowing with goodness from the gods



you light up my life like an open refrigerator in the night


when i'm getting a midnight snack



we go together better than toast and jam


or cream cheese and a bagel


we go together like parmesan cheese on spaghetti


with some garlic french bread


but not on the first date



but really, i just like you more than being lonely on a friday night

2 comments:

  1. Oh, college days! Life was less complicated and full of simple pleasures back then ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking for this poem last night! I have been thinking tons about Shane lately and I am not sure why. Then you posted about him and then I had another cool experience a few days later which I plan on blogging about soon. Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...