Friday, May 08, 2009

Countdown update

I have held my sweet Alivia!! Lots :-) She's such a wonderful baby. So sweet and cuddly.


Christina and Scott's wedding was beautiful. Her photographer is supposed to be putting their pics up at MelissaEPhotography... there's only one at my last check, though.


10 days until we close and get the keys.
40 days until school is out.
45 days until I leave for Korea.
53 days until Jen, Lance, and Alivia move out here.

I'll get on again this weekend... I just wanted to put a few pictures up!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! Alivia is such a cutie, I bet it felt so good holding her and so hard to put her down. She has the sweetest little face.

    Sounds like you have a lot of good things coming up in the future. So many exciting things happening. Life really is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!!! she made a beautiful bride! cute pics of you and your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE baby and CUTE shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your pictures! The ones on the photography website look GREAT! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you for real! It was so great to chat with you :) Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...