Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stress, distress, eustress

It's been a whole week since I last blogged. Sorry. I hate it when blogs I follow don't update regularly!

I learned a new word last week: EUSTRESS

Definitions of eustress on the Web:

I've got a lot of that going on these days. Eric and I are still working on unpacking the house. The kitchen and bedrooms are finally almost done. I get so tired of looking at boxes!

The school year is just about over. The kids take their last final on Wednesday, my grades are due by 3pm, and I do all of my check-out stuff on Friday.

Monday, June 22, I leave for Korea. My suitcase is currently full of sweaters, so I need to figure out where to put those in order to get started with my packing.

Ramona has been pretty good, although she's liking her crate less and less. She cries a lot when she's in there, but we need to keep her there until she fully adjusts to the house. We're trying to figure out what food is best for her. We had her on Evo, but her stomach didn't take to it too well, and she started taking longer and longer to eat it, so we've switched back to Canidae. We're also mixing in a little bit of AvoDerm to help with digestion.

And then there's the wedding to plan. Eric wants it fancy; I want casual. So, we've compromised. He's doing the planning. Much less stress for me!

I can't wait for Korea... but really, I'm looking forward to August!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your relationship history on your wedding blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great compromise.

    I'm not kidding, my word verification word is equal!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...