Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm doing blog share!

Every now and again, And You Know What Else holds a "blog share." I found out about this when a blog I follow participated. I thought it was really cool, so I bookmarked the blog and waited for the next share to be announced.

Well, hooray! The next blog share is going to be on November 4! And I'm going to participate.

Basically, "the point of Blog Share is that you write a post about anything you want. It will be posted anonymously on someone else’s blog." I will write about something and email it to her. She'll send me back someone else's post. I'll put it on my blog, along with a list of all the participants. It's nice, because you know who's participating, but you don't know who wrote what - it's all anonymous. Fun!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...