Saturday, October 03, 2009

would i lie?

It's another facebook thing... thought I'd use it to post something here!

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
toothbrush

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
my parents' house

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
nope!

4.Name someone who made you laugh today.
oh, Ramona :-)

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think I fell asleep on the couch around 8p after my facial/massage

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
nope! I love our house!

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
hm, not sure... probably!

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
well, of course Eric lives right here... but then, I think the next closest is Meika

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
nope

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
too much sugar... I'll drink diet sometimes

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I don't remember

12. Who took your profile picture?
myself, of course :-)

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
ha! this girl Alissa at a bar that we decided we should set up with our friend Pat

14. Was yesterday better than today?
it's only 8am, so....
but today is going to be fantastic - 2nd bachelorette party with the wives of Eric's high school buds, so yay!

15. Can you live a day without TV?
of course

16. Are you upset about anything?
at the moment? no

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
I sure hope so! (says the girl getting married in 7 days)

18. Are you a bad influence?
hmmm... depends on who you ask! I don't think so, though!

19. Night out or night in?
usually in with the hubby and doggie

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
clothes

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
wow... my mom? when she had my brother 17 years ago?

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"wow. you're easy... to work with :)"

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
super de-duper

24. Do you hate any one?
nah

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
lots of people's addresses

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
of course

28. What song is stuck in your head?
"istanbul (not constantinople" they might be giants (we're doing the ottoman empire at school right now!)

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
nobody... creepy!

30. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
um, no way!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
practice our wedding show

32. Do you think too much or too little?
too much, I suppose

33. Do you smile a lot?
yep

signature

1 comment:

  1. Gottta love those facebook quizes. I haven't seen this one. Look for me under zehner and thanks for the website!
    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...