Saturday, November 21, 2009

Amazed

OMG, I'm completely amazed with myself.

Ramona needs a winter coat. She's from Florida and her skin is too thin to deal with the cold. I kept looking for deals online, but could only find coats around $60-70. So, instead, I looked for a free pattern for a greyhound coat. I thought, why not? I'll give it a try! I've got to use my new sewing machine for something!

Voila! On my first try!!

Silly girl, refused to get out of her crate to model for me. She used to HATE being in there!

signature

4 comments:

  1. You really are crafty! I recently bought a sewing machine and can barely use it lol. I hope Ramona enjoys it this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job!!! what a nice mommy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...