Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Europe, Day 4

On Saturday, we had a very relaxed morning.

In the afternoon, we split up. Most of us went on a 17 km hike through the woods. The others took a trip to a nearby town called Enschede.

I opted for the hike. I didn't take any pictures while I was out there, though. Suffice it to say, it was muddy, a bit rainy, and cold. At least I got some exercise in!

Eric went with a few of my uncles to Enschede. They had drinks and a couple of visits by a swarm of Zwarte Piets. And no mud!



That evening, my uncle Peter planned a salsa workshop. Oh my, it was very fun. Eric was a bit poopy about having to dance, so he mostly sat around and drank beer. Sigh. Good thing I have no trouble dancing by myself!!



My socks got very dirty.

Some fun, non-dancing pictures from that evening. Most of us were in a funny mood, it seems! Can you tell we're all related?


This is my aunt Karin and my mom. I think they look alike.

I'm glad we all get along so well! It's always a good time.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...