Saturday, February 27, 2010

So, now, here I am, writing this thank you card

So... way back in August when I was getting all set for my October wedding, I decided to make my own invitations and thank-you cards. The invitations were pretty simple and easy to make. However, I decided on a crazy (but super-cute) idea for my thank you cards... so, here we are at the end of February and I have yet to finish and mail out the majority of my cards. I'm working on it, mind you, they're just taking me awhile.

Well. Eric has been super about helping me write the cards. We basically split the list in half, which is great. I check the card first to make sure I'm putting it into the right envelope for mailing. My favorite of his so far went something like this:

Dear C & C,

The other day, I said to Michelle, "Hey, who gave us this pretty vase?" She said, "C & C." I asked her if we had thanked you yet. So, now, here I am, writing this thank you card.

Love, Eric & Michelle

signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...