On this morning's walk with the dog, I saw a disgustingly humongous black crow in front of us on the sidewalk. I did NOT take a picture. But, it looked something like this (but fatter):
I hate crows. They give me the heebie jeebies. Especially the extra-large variety. For a number of reasons.
- They are bigger than my head. And could probably eat it off, at that.
- They eat big, dead things. And trash. And, possibly, heads.
- They do not sing. They caw. What a perfectly wretched sound.
- They are black. Everywhere. No variety, no change. Just solid black.
- I might actually be able to feel the ground shake a bit when they stomp around.
- They are not scared of anything. So, they won't fly away when you approach.
- Gross. Just, gross.