Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well, I haven't been around for awhile

All last week I was out.

First, I went down to Montpelier for a seminar on the Constitution. It was pretty good, and I got some good materials. Although, I'm not sure if I was in Virginia, or HELL, because it was godawful hot. Wow, my spellchecker let me get away with godawful. Guess that's an official word...?

Then, Eric and I went up to Lancaster County, PA slash Canandaigua, NY for a wedding. Since I wouldn't be getting back home until Friday afternoon, and the NY wedding was Saturday at 3p, and I didn't want to drive 8 hours straight through, we decided to break it up and stay in PA. Then, the plan was to stay Saturday night in NY and drive home Sunday. Well. I couldn't find anywhere in PA or NY that would let us stay for just one night. Oh, we wanted a B&B, not a motel. So, we decided to just drive back to the same B&B in PA. Made for a LOOOOONG Saturday. And yes, I saw a lot of buggies clip-clopping down the road.

Anywhoo....

Yesterday, I got a gargantuan (also no spell-check alert!) mulch delivery. I spent a couple of hours mulching. I've got everything covered, and still have a pile of mulch about a mile high.

Today, I decided to finish up my curtains. Don't look too closely... once I hung the valance, I realized the stripe wasn't quite straight... but, it's good enough for government work. That is to say, I don't care.


signature

2 comments:

  1. You should bring the mulch to us. I would use it.

    PS, the word verification right now is "wines".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curtains, your dress, and your patio look great. You are one talented woman!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...