Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first batch of homemade yogurt


It was so easy to make, too! My brother gave me a yogurt maker for our wedding, and I finally got around to making my first batch. All I did was take 42oz of room temp 2% milk, stirred in 6oz of plain yogurt until it was smoothly blended, added 2 T of dried whole milk, whisked it all up, poured it into 7- 6oz jars, put them in the yogurt maker, and turned it on for 10 hours. The end! Perfectly delicious yogurt. I like mine plain, so that's how I left them, but you can add all kinds of flavorings before or after you make it. I'll probably put some honey on the next jar I eat. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. I would've guessed out of your guests that Kevin would buy a yogurt maker. Cool. I didn't even know there was such a thing. All your outfits look great. I'm jealous. I need to work on some talents!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...