Saturday, November 06, 2010

Wowowow

Oh my goodness! I just realized that I have 22 followers. How exciting! Hello :)

SO.

A few months ago, I decided I wanted a cat. Eric said okay. Then he said no way. Then he said he'd think about it. Blah, blah. But ultimately, he said no way.

Okay, but then I really wanted one and there was this free one that looked super cute so I brought her home. Without mentioning it to Eric.

It wasn't very nice of me, I know. I just loved that cat, though. Not Ramona, though. She doesn't love her one bit. I've changed her name from Ramona to Monster.

So, now we're trying to find someone new to take the cat. She's so sweet... it makes me sad :(


signature

1 comment:

  1. If I secretly brought a cat home Joe would die. Literally. He's deathly allergic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...