Monday, November 22, 2010

Yesterday I made cookies from a brownie mix

O.M.G.

If you have never tried this, then you MUST.

Take a box of brownie mix and stir in 1 egg, 2 T water, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Roll it up in balls... any size will do. Bake at 375 for 8 minutes. HEAVEN!!

I added freshly cracked walnuts to mine, which just enhances their deliciousness, but I know not everyone loves walnuts like I do :)  Cracking nuts is one of my favorite things about winter! I like to remind Eric of that pretty much every time I dig into a bowl, lolz.

PS. You can also make yum, yum, yummy cookies from cake mix. Mix a box of cake mix with 1/2 cup oil and 2 eggs. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. It's even more divine if you have matching frosting to add to the top.

signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...