Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Festivus!!

And you know what that means!! Time for the annual "Airing of the Grievances."

  1. Most of my kids this year SUCK and have rocks for brains.
  2. My greyhound eats anything that is left out in the open, even if we're only gone for a few minutes.
  3. We got our security system installed by some other company, even though I thought it was ADT and we're serviced by ADT, and that was a bad choice.
  4. The American people have such a short memory that they already restocked Congress with Repubs.
  5. My meds aren't quite working right.
  6. My husband had three major car incidents this year.
  7. Most of my clothes are too big for me (I had to sneak in something good!)
  8. Winter break is only a week and a half long.
  9. I didn't go to the beach once.
  10. Nor did I vacation anywhere.
  11. Delicious foods are not good for me.
  12. My porch is messy.
  13. Snow has to be shoveled.
  14. We're still working on paying off all of our wedding bills.
You?


signature

1 comment:

  1. Argh. And omg-yes on the dog chewing thing. Teddy chews EVERYTHING, including the backs of our dining room chairs. I am beyond annoyed with him at this point.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...