Monday, December 06, 2010

Now that you mention books

I've been working on continuing my 30 before 30 list. I have 20 on there now, and only one actually completed! It's okay, I still have 15 months....

So, after all this talk of books, I got to thinking. I wanted to add a book goal to my list, but I couldn't think of any book/genre/etc. I wanted to focus on.

THEREFORE. I decided that I want to read SIX books recommended to me by other people. Even if that book is completely out of my normal repertoire or reading material. Why six? Well, that's the first number that came to me, so, why not?

OK. I want to know what YOU think is the absolute, bestest, most recommendable book I should read before I turn 30.

Ready, set, GO!
signature

5 comments:

  1. Not getting a lot of suggestions here. I know I read a lot, but can't think of any "must reads" right now. I remember reading "Silas Marner" by George Elliot in high school. I also have several of the H.G. Wells books that you once bought me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali? If you haven't, you should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric Williams9:58 PM

    "Everybody Poops"...damn book changed my life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Eric, that is a good book. I suggest the Anne of Green Gables series.

    Muttpuppy


    My goal is to get two new people following my blog today.I will give a shout out to you on my site today if it is! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me Michelle. I added a Shout Out to my page just for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...