Saturday, January 01, 2011

What I got


Okay, hi, happy new year, blahz.

I want to show you everything I got for Krissmus! I have awesome famz, by the way.

Seven new books:
  1. Oliver Twist
  2. A Confederacy of Dunces
  3. The Inferno
  4. Catch-22
  5. Sisters: The Lives of America's Suffragists
  6. Little Green Dresses
  7. Cleopatra
An earring hanger, bought from a former student's artist parent (I love her work!!)


A completely, spectacularly funny Pearls Before Swine mug.


A W wall hanging for our (Eric's) last name.


New Apple keyboard (YAY!! I spilled a beverage on my other one... and it died).


Socks, a necklace, a bracelet, and a pair of earrings.



Kiehl's sample pack.

Martha Stewart's Encyclopedias of Crafts AND Fabric Crafts!


A yoga workshop for the winter blues.






Oh dearie, I hope I didn't forget anything! I'm happy with my haul. Good times. 
signature

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very nice haul!!! You must have dropped alot of hints...lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...