Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Reviews of a few recent purchases

I recently bought two artsy pieces that I want to share. So, perhaps this is not so much a "review" as it is a "go check them out because I totally love what they do."

First up, DigitalCS on Etsy. What I love about her shop is that everything is CHEAP and virtually instant. She has a number of digitally created pieces that you can buy for $1.80-$21 that she emails to you within 24 hours. No shipping! Then, you're free to download and print as many as you want for your own craft projects (even if you're planning to sell your finished project!)

I just purchased three vintage-inspired Valentine's files from her. The quality is super and I love how they turned out when I printed them!

Here's a sample of what I purchased:


Second, ClaudiaOlivos of OlivosARTstudio. She and her husband, Sergio, are the parents of a former student of mine. I just can't get enough of her work! She has a studio party every winter and I come away much poorer each time than when I entered. Her work is SO inspiring to me, especially the art focused on the feminine. I try to buy original pieces whenever I can, but her prints are equally beautiful. I could stare at her art for hours!

Here is my most recent acquisition:


What are you inspired by, recently?
signature

1 comment:

  1. You have a very interesting blog! I would love to meet your greyhound. Thanks so much for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...