Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spring Challenge, Week 4

Here it is, week 4 of my Spring Palette Challenge, and I haven't even finished planning my garments, yet! Good think my goal is only three items. I did pick up some fabric and I have two patterns in mind, so it's a start, but I need to actually sit down and draw out my plan so I can share it here and get to sewing!

Last week I was in Richmond volunteering at the State We the People event. I loved it and really hope to have a government class next year so I can attend with them.

This weekend, I just returned from chaperoning a Model UN Conference in Baltimore. I'm not actually the advisor, I just went as the chaperone in his place, since I have no children (or something). I was feeling pretty sick, so I spent a lot of time in bed, but thankfully none of the children got in trouble. No news is good news, right?

I'm finishing one online university class today (which means 18 final papers to grade over the next couple of days!) as well as starting a new one.

I'm also trying to finish up some fellowship applications to go to Cambodia, Ghana, and/or Rwanda this summer. I'm crossing my fingers for Africa, since I was in Korea 2 years ago!

signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for coming by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway. I hope you will be back, and that you enjoy the rest of the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and entering my OWOH giveaway and good luck!

    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...