Monday, February 28, 2011

Today is February 28

Today:

  • I have a headache
  • My husband is grumpy
  • My nephew is 3 days old
  • I finished the wine
  • I missed Jeopardy
  • I ate too much for dinner
  • My girl scout cookie order came in
  • Makes a week since I've been crafty
  • My students were not terrible
  • I got my state tax refund
  • It's cold and rainy
  • I got annoyed by a pretentious comment on another blog
  • I wore super-cute shoes
  • I woke up on time
  • I skipped dessert
  • I think I'll go to bed early

signature

1 comment:

  1. Something about this list made me smile. Not everything on the list was positive, but somehow the list form made it seem very cheerful.

    Hope you had a good day today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...