When I was a kid, I thought way too much about silly things.
- Why does my younger sister's birthday come before mine in the year if I'm older than her?
- What kind of fancy technology is in that water fountain that recycles and cleans the water before it comes back out?
- Since I'm turning 5 this year, will my birthday be on March 6 next year?
- If I wear my Sunday undies on Friday, will I get in trouble?
- Why is my birthday in the lion part of March? I'd rather be a lamb!
So yes, today is my birthday. 29 and doing fine. At work yesterday, a colleague asked me my new birthday age. When I said 29, she laughed and said, "Ah, eternally 29!" That cracked me up. "No, I'm REALLY turning 29!!" Whee!
We're having a Cuban-inspired birthday bash tonight. Food, drinks, music, and reruns of I Love Lucy. Okay, just joking about that last one, but ay Ricky!