Tuesday, March 08, 2011

When I was a child

I was in a dance recital group. I remember one time going down to a TV studio to perform "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," and we had to use these silly, huge, fake microphones.

Another time, I was in a performance at the mall and I was so excited that my dad was there to watch that I got too distracted by looking at him and forgot to dance.

But. Right now I have in my head one of my favorite songs from the group.

"Never smile at a crocodile
No you can't get friendly with a crocodile.
Don't be taken in
By his welcome grin
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin!"

A fairly reassuring song for children to sing!


I'll have to find some old pictures somewhere.........
signature

1 comment:

  1. Maybe mom has some tucked away somewhere....sorry I made you forget to dance, but I always loved seeing my kids perform whenever I could (and I still do). :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...