So, let's try to make a potentially very long story kind of short. With videos. So that actually makes it much longer.
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert hated each other because they both had their own (competing) Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors, but now they are BF's for 6 months.
- Colbert told his audience that since he raised $26,000 for DonorsChoose.org with the sale of his portrait, his BF Jimmy would match it.
- Fallon learned about this and then announced to his audience that if they could pitch in to make that $26,000 match, his BF Stephen would perform Rebecca Black's Friday live on his show that week.
- This is Rebecca Black's Friday (although I don't actually recommend you watch it).
- And this is the HILARIOUS performance that ensued.
PS. YAY that $52,000 was donated to DonorsChoose!! I've had a project funded through them - it's a pretty amazing program!