Oh right. If you didn't read my little story here, surprise! I'm now 15 weeks, 4 days along with this little fetus.
So, my Sweet Saturday post is a darling little snapshot of the kid at 12w3d. Just look at that adorable nose!
And now, for a list. Things I've learned in the last 3 months:
- My boobs grow REALLY fast.
- Morning sickness does NOT affect all women (PHEW!)
- People love touching pregnant bellies.
- It actually doesn't bother me at all.
- Alcohol wasn't NEARLY as hard to give up as I had imagined.
- Naps are unavoidable.
- Maternity clothes are EXPENSIVE.
- But that didn't stop my from buying basically the cutest pregnant belly swimsuit I've ever seen.
- Just about ANYTHING can be "for the baby" if I want it to be :)
- People make a lot of assumptions about YOUR pregnancy.
- And they will give you all the advice you NEVER wanted.
- Even if they haven't had a baby since 1976.
- It's hard to bend over sometimes.
I love this little one!