Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Saturdays: Hi, baby!

I've been awol for a few weeks, because it turns out that growing another human being is tiring work.

Oh right. If you didn't read my little story here, surprise! I'm now 15 weeks, 4 days along with this little fetus.

So, my Sweet Saturday post is a darling little snapshot of the kid at 12w3d. Just look at that adorable nose!


And now, for a list. Things I've learned in the last 3 months:

  • My boobs grow REALLY fast.
  • Morning sickness does NOT affect all women (PHEW!)
  • People love touching pregnant bellies.
  • It actually doesn't bother me at all.
  • Alcohol wasn't NEARLY as hard to give up as I had imagined.
  • Naps are unavoidable.
  • Maternity clothes are EXPENSIVE.
  • But that didn't stop my from buying basically the cutest pregnant belly swimsuit I've ever seen.
  • Just about ANYTHING can be "for the baby" if I want it to be :)
  • People make a lot of assumptions about YOUR pregnancy.
  • And they will give you all the advice you NEVER wanted.
  • Even if they haven't had a baby since 1976.
  • It's hard to bend over sometimes.

I love this little one!
signature

11 comments:

  1. aw, now that's sweet. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! yippeee for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi baby!!!! can't wait to snug that cute little nose, too. glad you don't have morning sickness. school lets out soon, so hopefully you'll get some much needed / deserved rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, such an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE the little one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love this post and LOVE that swimsuit! A little envious over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...now that's a sweet share! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. That IS a very cute bathing suit. 2. I am very glad you are having a similar experience to Jen with morning sickness it gives me hope for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle!!!!!! congratulations!!! this is amazing news....and what a wonderful gift!!! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats again! WEeeEEEEEee! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...