Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sweet Saturdays: Wink the Owl

This week I bought a little doll for baby. I don't know yet if it's a boy or girl, but I don't think it really matters. I found a very cool site called blabla that sells dolls, rattles, clothes, and more knitted by Peruvian artisans. Go check it out. It's pretty hip.

So, I looked through all the dolls and picked my favorite, an owl-ish fellow named Wink.


Well, at least I would have loved to have a little Wink of my own!

See the other contributors to this week's edition of Sweet Saturdays.
signature

7 comments:

  1. cute little owl sock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wink is cute, I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle!!!! I love this sweet owl doll....what a cute site too...I love unique gifts for babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite sweet and cute, Michelle, and perfect for a boy or girl. I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww.... wink is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...