Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Sketches: Flowers

Does it count as a Sunday Sketch if it's embroidered? I think so... I had to sketch it out before I stitched it!


Check out the other entries here.

PS. Did you see my burgeoning belly? SHE is only going to get bigger over the coming weeks!

PPS. The last time I visited my parents (for my baby brother's high school graduation!), my mom gave me an elephant that my grandma (Oma) knitted for either my sister or me (my mom thinks me, my sister thinks her) for the baby. HOW PERFECT, since I'm not only decorating with little elephants, but we're naming the baby after Oma. Happy tears :)


signature

9 comments:

  1. Lovely embroidery! Yes, I think that counts fore sure! And such sweet musings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are feeling well. what a pretty embroidery!! happy sunday to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sketch colored with thread, yes, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embroidery design and the colours you used! The elephant is adorable, what a lovely treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your embroidered sketch! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embroidered sketch is beautiful. I LOVE THE LITTLE ELEPHANT...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what skills and patience you have. great embroidery. cute elephant!

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the embroidery is LOVELY. my mum used to do it, but i have no talents whatsoever . . :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it counts and it's simply lovely AND adorable. Prevcious elephant, too. SO happy for you!!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...