Monday, August 01, 2011

A list of things of late

one.
Elly is a kicking machine! Before becoming pregnant, I was under the seriously incorrect impression that a fetus might kick a couple of times a day. Um, right. Sometimes I think she's working on her audition tape to be the next Karate Kid! I like to watch my belly dance.


two.
I spent the week with my sister. We went to the beach and spent lots of time together playing with the babies. I love Alivia to a bazillion pieces, but I'm so glad mine won't come out her age! SO.MUCH.ENERGY. Phew!


three.
My baby brother was riding his moped Friday night, fell off, and was run over by a truck. His legs are very badly broken and it will be months before he can walk again, but that seems to be the extent of his damages. It's scary and stressful, but he's pushing through. Love him.


four.
We're planning to start our house renovations this week. Bathroom will be completely gutted and redone, nursery will be painted and prepped for the little one, kitchen will get some cosmetic improvements. Sometime this month (hopefully sooner than later) the driveway and garage will be constructed, as well. After that, we'll have a picket fence put around the perimeter of our property. Hooray!


five.
Ramona's cousin, Tabasco, is coming over on Wednesday for a three week stay. Can't wait to hang out with our favorite pup that isn't Ramona :)


six.
I bought my new August to August planner, yesterday. I love getting new calendars and filling them up. It makes me happy.


seven.
Eric and I started our Hypnobirthing class last week. It meets for five weeks. We're really looking forward to discovering more about the birthing process and preparing for Elly's arrival!


signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new baby coming! Are you ready for the new school year? (I'm not...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but at least I still have a month before it starts! Sorry for you - I grew up in the crazy south where they start in the middle of August. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...