Saturday, September 03, 2011

Sweet Saturdays: I see you!

Check out all the Sweet Saturday participants here.

Last week was my first full week back at work. My classroom moved, so I had a lot of rearranging and unpacking to do. Luckily, there were some helpful teachers in my hallway, a couple of kind NHS students that popped in to assist, and a lovely husband who spent his Friday afternoon finishing up for me. Nevertheless, I still ended up with a sore back and a need for a long nap by the end! The students will be in on Tuesday!

Friday morning I had another ultrasound. When I did my genetic screening (around 12 weeks), it showed that everything was fine with the baby, but that I have a low blood protein (PAPP-A), which can sometimes indicate placental issues leading to low birth weight. So, I've been going in to the OB every week since about 26 weeks for a non-stress test to monitor her activity and heart rate. I also get an ultrasound every month to check her growth.

What I saw blew me away. I had no idea a regular sonogram could show this much detail!


Love!
signature

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww, how incredibly sweet, Michelle. :) What joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ultrasounds must be getting better, that is incredible detail! How wonderful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is amazing! What a special gift......this sonogram made my day! I am so happy for you.....I hope that we can have another baby.....they are the greatest gifts in the world!!!!! This was so perfect for Sweet Saturdays..I am so thrilled you shared this with us!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is pretty amazing!!! she looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gooddness! That's a face! :) Congrats on the baby Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...