Thursday, September 29, 2011

Who knew?

Carrying a rapidly growing fetus baby around is really tiring work. As I was leaving school today I passed a student walking down the the hall that said, "Wow. You look exhausted." I was.

I've gone back to needing a nap just about every day. My body has just slowed down SO MUCH over the last week or so! She's definitely getting heavier to lug around in there :)

I only have 4 more weeks of work (plus 2 days) until my leave begins, which will be the week before my due date (although "they" don't call it that, anymore... it's "estimated date of delivery" ... meh, either way).

On the one hand I think, Wow! It's so close! And then I get out of my seat to walk somewhere and wonder, She still has 5 1/2 more weeks in there??


Definitely looking forward to snuggling with her soon!!


This photo is a week old, now, but I'm in a too-small shirt that doesn't cover my belly and don't really feel like taking an updated pic :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...