Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sweet Saturdays: What could be sweeter?


Elly's umbilical cord stump fell off tonight when I was changing her diaper. It kind of scared me because I thought I had pulled it off! I wanted to take pictures of it, but Eric said that was disgusting (I did it, anyway). It felt sacrilegious to just throw it in the trash (but I did that, too)! Now she has a cute little belly button, though!


Love this girl to pieces!

As always, find more Sweet Saturday participants here.
signature

3 comments:

  1. I had forgotten about these sweet things! Enjoy your newborn, it's a precious (busy) time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet is your little one!!!! You make me want to have another baby!!!! thank you for popping by and sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..she is so cute and absolutely adorable.
    Thank you for sharing your joy with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...