Sunday, November 13, 2011

A couple of things about my babe

1. I love to "style" her hair so that it's sticking up all over the place. I don't know why, I just think it's cute :) Here she is, sporting the faux-hawk look. Of course, Daddy is always close behind, smoothing it back down.

2. I also love to watch her. She makes all kinds of faces. I try to make my videos short since nobody wants to watch a baby doing basically nothing for as long as Mommy or grandma might...

video

3. She's a fun one!
signature

3 comments:

  1. Golly, I'm a bit behind on visiting you. I see you're new little one has arrived! Whoa! Congratulations to you and your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sophia, yah, she came three weeks early! No complaints from me, though - she's way more fun outside of me than in!

    @DGri, yes, I have to agree!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...